Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sara on News Channel2


My interview with Kristen Copeland on News Channel2 WKTV (Utica) on February 18, 2014.  It was a lot of fun to watch in the news room and I really enjoyed meeting Kristen.  She made it all seem easy!  I am really hoping to continue to get the word out that this devotional book is available for women facing cancer: The Bald Headed, Tattooed, Motorcycle Mama's Devotional Guide: For Women Battling Cancer & Those Who Love Them!

It is available to order at local bookstores, and is carried at my hometown bookstore: The Green Toad on Main Street, Oneonta; at The Arrowhead Parable Christian Bookstore on Harry L. Drive in Johnson City, NY, and on-line at Amazon.com (and other on-line book retailers). 

I want women battling cancer to know that there is HOPE, they are not alone, and they can still experience JOY.  Thank you for passing the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment